I'm very excited, because I was looking for a piano in Craigs , for a long time , I finally found one for 50 dollars (something that I can afford) my hubby obviosly wasn't very happy about it he showed very little (almost nothing) interest on the deal , so I let it pass .The person sent me an email the next day he said:" If you still interested in the piano come and take it for free.." I was so excited that I gather all the boys (4) a truck (Thank you Joe!) and a moving cart. I'm so happy for friends! That they are willing to move a piano for us , and to my husband ..aren't you glad that it's over?? thanks babe!
last year the company stop making pianos was 1949
Here is the old ( and I mean old ) beauty...


No comments:
Post a Comment