Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fishing?

OK yesterday I gave up, I decided to do something nice for my man, I went to get a fishing licence and we went out for a no planned fishing trip to Lake Berryessa I had to admit that it wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. Doing it it's much better than take a magazine and sit. I didn't take any pictures I forgot my camera in the car :( , and there is no way I was going to go back up to that incline ( practically I slide all the way down).The kids did amazingly good they were entertaining themselves trowing rocks at the water , I guess that was the reason why we did not caught any fishes :-s
We went for a few hours , we left at 9:00 pm The kids went to bed late last night and the night before..too but it's okay , I like to be flexible in the Summer.

No comments: