Monday, June 09, 2008

Go diego go!

Now that Josh doesn't have any more homework he's being having some free time , at least a couple of hours .Today we were watching Go Diego go and he made this comment (laughing) "Mom! i can't believe Diego is driving , how old is he? 5? I bet he is driving one of those go cars that Jaden used to have (sorry Cheryl),but they make it look faster" .
I guess he's older enough to realize fact or fiction.Which is good because Ty thinks everything about Diego is so cool .One day he'll be "yeah right!"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello, your pictures are great. Enoch just discovered Dora and Diego (somehow I was able to hold off until child #3). Just so you know, Diego is only a itty bitty little behind Santa Clause in importance in our house right now.