Okay I know that I have been more on facebook than blogger, but I'll promisse I'll get better.
I don't know if you knew that I had a babysitting Job that I thought was perfect for the season because of the extra money.But it did not work, I want to keep extra comments for myself(imagine that).But at the end it was much better, it was hard not being able to go places.
Ok, then I had to renew my drivers licence and I forgot when I got there that I needed a new picture and oh! no make up , early in the morning, sweat pants and my hair in a ponytale.Well I got my driver licence back and yes , that how I expected, the picture ID look like I was arrested for DUI. I least I have a smile :)
We had a great non stress thanksgiving with just ourselves we try to invite a family but they had already been invited. Dinner was awesome thank you to Chef Jason and my mashed potatoes that mmmm...okay I better stop , because I'm getting hungry again. :)
The day after we went to Napa and we had a great time with Jason's family, they are really sweet and fun.The kids had a lot of attention from adults even the middle child was happy :)
Oh! what a relief! They behave so well..ok I have a link for the pictures from Jason's Uncle Sergio.
Here www.flickr.com/photos/lub/sets/72157610490399163
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


2 comments:
Great family pictures!
Are you back in town yet? Call me!
Post a Comment