So Diana went to get tickets for the movie and we ended going at the midnight showing. It was the best decision ever! I haven't had that much fun in a movie in a long time , the audience was awesome and so much fun it did not seem 2 am when we left. I was so excited that Aida and Adie came, oh...
The movie was really good , funny, and I did not expect that :) They definetly need to improve the special effects. We know that it was a low budget but now they are making enough money to make "New Moon" even better.
Great acting and great history! I'll take Jason to see it next time, it will be fun to see it again.
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


3 comments:
So it's good huh? I'm interested to see it. I've seen previews for it here in Germany but I don't want to watch it in German. The nearest international theater is about an hour away. Too far and expensive to get there. Guess I'll just have to wait for the video.
Hi Andrea:
It must be hard to watched in German, I know that you know German but still it is not the same , I remember going to the movies in Chile I had the choice to watch American Movies In Spanish or in english with Subtitles.I always choosed the one with subtitles because I didn't want to miss the special effects sounds and they real voice.
I can't wait to own it on DvD.
I'm so glad that we went to the midnight showing! It was so much fun!
Post a Comment