A journal of our growing life our thoughts and everything else
HILARIOUS!! She and I could be twins in the A.M.
funny! Please take a picture of her wearing her blue shoes and tights. I love that girl
ha ha ha, I will, before the shoes are too small
So cute! She looks just like the boys but as a cute little girl.
Hey, we are near LA and OC. It would be great to see you but you all are quite far away. . . if only we had come 4-5 years ago. Take care and darling little girl!
I still love her hair!! it looks like Tinkerbell's!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HILARIOUS!! She and I could be twins in the A.M.
funny! Please take a picture of her wearing her blue shoes and tights. I love that girl
ha ha ha, I will, before the shoes are too small
So cute! She looks just like the boys but as a cute little girl.
Hey, we are near LA and OC. It would be great to see you but you all are quite far away. . . if only we had come 4-5 years ago. Take care and darling little girl!
I still love her hair!! it looks like Tinkerbell's!
Post a Comment