With the last post,I feel I have done my part,about prop 8.I love my family so much that I want to protect them by showing how I feel. People should know my believes wheather are controversial for them or not.
After serving for 18 months in a full time mission, I can say "I'm not afraid".
I'm not afraid to open my mind politely, to defend my believes even in a place like Davis.
In my mission I heard all the time , "don't be afraid to open your mouth" to share the gospel it was hard for me at first, because I did not know what people reaction will be.But the lord will always prepare a way in any situation.
It makes me happy that many churches are unified for the same cause.
Now,I'll go back to my regular basis blog.:)
Thank you for you time!
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


2 comments:
HURRAY For no FEAR!
You're awesome. I hate going through the last prop. like that. I had so many friends in Davis who didn't understand. Makes me almost glad to be in MN. What an inspiration.
Post a Comment