Friday, August 22, 2008

Finish my book!

I know most of you read that book already,but I haven finished a book in years , many years, giving my choice to #1 entertainment my TV (that includes movies,reality shows)that I get to addicted to, like I love american idol, dancing with the stars and so you think you can dance , those are my top ones.Coming back to my book story, I just finished ( very proudly) to read "Twiligth" by Sthepanie Meyer , Oh! the book had me hook all the time I coudn't wait to stop from my Mom duties everyday to go back to read this cool book now I can't wait to read the next ones it's so much fun being able to get deep in the history.I can't believe I took me 3 days to read it.
Well , I want to share that since I don't have anything more excited.

Well yes! I have totally forgot that We went to the State Fair last Tuesday(kids were in free), with Ixchelle , her mom and her kids , It was awesome, so much fun, We watched a free concert . We got back home late, too fun to let it pass ( we are going back next Tuesday if anyone wants to come along) .
I got a new computer (yesterday) so I won't be making faces to my "familia"to ask for the other one .So thanks to this I can post frequently again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a present for you for when I get home from work today!

Anonymous said...

Hint: It's something you will like a lot. If you don't like it you can use it to keep the door open or loan it to a friend.

Pao said...

arrr Now I'll be waiting very excited for you, not that I'm not , but you know usually at the end of the day, i get grumpy,I think I'll jump of excitement!

Anonymous said...

I want to know what it is!!! :) It's nice to keep up with you even though I should see you more often than I do!!!I'm challenging everyone to leave a comment on all of the blogs they check - you're is one of them!!! Hope to get together with you soon!

Stacy said...

Paola, let me know if you would like to borrow the other books in the set. I have yet to read the last book but I do own the set.

Pao said...

Stacy:
Jason's surprise was the second one, so I'm already reading it , but I'm pretty sure that I'll need the next ones soon, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Paola,
I want to borrow the first book!
I can't wait to join the Twilight reading club. :)