Saturday, August 30, 2008

done! and other stuff

I had finish (a couple days ago) breaking dawn and I'm really sad of not knowing what's next, what book will be as intense as them, sigh.
I still have to post pictures of the kids at the State Fair and all the other stuff. I need to do it probably tomorrow since is Sunday.
I sign Tyler and Hannah for gymnastics, trying to keep them busy, I've been thinking if Tyler should go to preschool, but I still feel nothing a bout it maybe I'll keep him with me for another year and then I will consider.

2 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

I'm so excited you finished the books, they are so wonderful!!! It's the best series I've ever read and can't wait for Edwards version. I also wanted to tell you I love your piano, it's beautiful and what a great buy!!!!

Pao said...

Thank you! I'm so excited about everything (the books) Jason bought me "The Host" I heard it's good.I let you borrow it when I'm done , I feel spoiled now because i don't know what to read that it's at the same level (twilight)..any ideas?