What is wonderful about the fair is that you come back home with a whole bunch of junk that you don't need , and other stuff that is cool , like pens, flash lights and magnets.Cool!! it's always nice when is "free".
Other than that it's amazing what can they do with this place.We got some nice pictures.we got free fruit and .We saw animals by the way the cow poo remaind me of my grandma I meant to say her farm , you now , good memories and we saw "fishes"(of course) and and got to clean my ring for free, once a year is always nice.
blah , blah ...here are the pics..


4 comments:
glad you had fun! You seem to always find the fun places to visit.
You too!! we should get togheter more often...and have twice of a fun!!!
The fair looks fun! I have a blog now, it's wwww.catoid.blogspot.com Will you send me you recipe for empanadas? They look so yummy!
That's just a picture , my are a little bit smaller and not as perfect , but they taste the same..I look for the recipe and I'll send it to you
Post a Comment