Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bad bad day..

Yesterday sep 12 it was a heck day..You would not believe all the things I went thru ( I saw)..from a guy peeing in the middle of the street (in Davis) I don't know why I didn't call the police. To Jo forgot his backpack so I had to go back and dropped it off , and going to west sac again to drop off the famous "paper work" of you know , how it sucks being without a real insurance. And then this security guard , talking to me about his life, and me so nice talking back and then I figure it out that he was "flirting" when he ask my name I was like..ok we got to go , bye.. I was so mad to myself for not being able to figure it out before..ahhh. The cherry in top , was my lame car accident last night , of "suppostly being my fault" when I wasn't the one driving in the wrong direction...but because I didn't stop.But I did, I don't have witnesses .How can I prove it , my word against the other person.Plus If they decided that is my fault I have to pay 1000 dollars for damage to my car that's the deductible, and the insurance will pay the rest , which it's okay if you have 1000 dolars extra in your account , but I don't. I feel like crying right know , I can believe that so many rare things can happen to you in 1 day.I guess Heavenly Father is trying to say something to me. Or prove my patience again and my pocket. I have hope and faith that we are going to come out of this in a better place , I can look at my family , and we are healthy and that's my joy ...if I look at the positive things that happen to me , is so much that I can write about.Still is hard to go thru this kinds of trials specialy when all come togheter.Sorry no happy pictures ...:(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be all right. Worse things have happened. Your family loves you very much.
besitos.... :*****

LollyGirl said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear that. So is the driver not admitting fault?
What a bummer. I'm glad you're able to look at all the positives, which can be hard to do in these situations!

Pao said...

he's not,that's the sad part, but he didn't say anything else about it.the thing is doesn't matter if he is doing something illegal like driving on reverse I have to stopped because is going to be always the driver who's running the car fault's kind of dumm sounds to me.

jessica said...

Aaack! so sorry Paola! Hope things get better soon!

me said...

Sorry about your bad day. Maybe you need another $1 ice cream from BR.

Pao said...

yummy!!

Bluebell said...

Oh man! What a horrible day! I'm sorry. We were in a car crash after we'd been here for only a couple months and it took them two months to fix our car. Then a lady ran into Austin and the car was totaled. That day I was thinking, "God hates me." Which of course is not true at all, but I was so frustrated. In the end, though, it ended up being a blessing in disguise. Hold on tight and everything will work out in the end!