Friday, September 23, 2011

Breathe

So summer so far was fun. We went to So Cal to spend time with Jason's Mom. Sadly to say , my mother-in-law has cancer. That's why we went to see her and spent time with her almost a month, I was planning to stay longer but Jason needed me to come back ( because he hurt his back really bad).
 So Jason's Mom is in treatment chemo and radiation, happy to say that her tumor has shrunk 75% . She can hardly talk and I wish I can go back there and helper more. I just pray  so it can be easier on her, I believe that Heavenly Father answer prayers.
About Jason, he's going to have back surgery to remove a piece of fragment from one of the disk that he broke and is  hurting a nerve, very complicated. I just want for my love ones to get better soon.
 Life is hard on us sometimes and I think every hardship teach me something. I love my family so much.
and sometimes with all the chaos that lifetime bring us I can pause and breathe and be thankful for having them in my life , to make me feel love, mad, anxious, happy just to make me feel alive.

No comments: