Friday, February 27, 2009

No more Sick!

Ok 2 week ago I told my kids , ok we are going to bake a cake to celebrate , no more sick day.It was an excuse for me , I was dying to eat cake :)
The kids were excited about this activity , because they each got to help. Next day , we got another bug.. and then sick again.
I don't want to be sick no more , but what I realize is that is freaking Davis, that makes us sick , after spending sometime with the Girls in Monterey , and feeling super good there.
I got back and then I got a stomach bug that it lasted 12 hours or so.
Should I bake another cake? What are the chances, right?
anyway , that's my history.

3 comments:

Gehmlich's said...

Sorry to hear you were so sick. If it makes you feel any better, everybody in Germany is sick too. I think it's just been a really bad winter.

Ashley said...

I hope you all get better soon! At least you know that spring will be there soon! (Along with allergies) :)

KK said...

We're all sick in Idaho too. I've been moaning and groaning that I want to move back to CA so we can be healthy again. I guess not. It's always a good time for cake, though.