I just got back from watching twilight again (what a fanatic!), this time I took Jason to see it and He really enjoyed it .It was fun to go and see it with him , he was really into it. To be honest, now that I saw the movie twice I liked it better because my expectations weren't as high and Jason and I agreed that the some of the young actors didn't do as good as they could have, but everything else was awesome.
I'm so glad that I watched twice with girlfriends first , because I hadn't had so much fun in a movie theater in a long time. The crowd wasn't as fun as the first showing, but I laughted out loud . I still covered my eyes during the previews for the movie "the unborn" (what a chicken :))
Anyways, I'm just updating before I forget.
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


3 comments:
Yeah for date nights! I can't believe you got Jason to go with you to Twilight. I don't think I could drag David to that movie if he were dead.
I love the Santa pictures. Merry Christmas!
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get Bryce to go to Twilight with me. So I'm making my sisters go instead. They've all seen in already but I just don't want to go alone.
I loved seeing the Santa from the Christmas party. I think he became a familiar face after 4 years in Davis.
Okay "Unborn" WAS a really freaky preview. I don't blame you. I would like to see Twilight a second time. I agree- I thinking it will be a lot better the second time when I know what to expect!
Post a Comment