-Sugar in Hannah's room (not very much, I caught him on time )
-toothpaste in a cup with toilet paper and lotion on top (like a sundae)
-waste a bottle of shampoo
-a bottle of hand soap
-a lotion (spread all over his train table and some toys)
-nail polish, caught on time( he got it from my bathroom)
-play with my make up ( I wasn't here)
and I can't remember what else.
oh! wait a minute..I do remember the last one, is the one when I though he was asleep and he was very quiet and then I went to check on him and he was asleep but there was peanut butter all over his shirt and his face , on the carpet and the pillows, he looked like an angel sleeping. then , I wipe the peanut butter off the carpet and the pillows and then I turn the vacuum on and he woke up , he was mad , and he told me:"hey! You woke me up!" and I say yes , and you made a big mess so it is your fault.The worst of all inside of the peanut butter jar was salt.
Yep, I know what you may be thinking, why don't you clear all the supplies from his bathroom?
I put them up high, but because we use them everyday, they get left out and then he gets into them.About the food, I'm trying to be more careful not to leave stuff at his reach.
I'm pretty sure he's going to grow out of this, and I'm going to be able to relax a little bit.I hope.
But at the same time I'm so used to it that I don't get as mad as I used to.I kind of expecting trouble and I'm like: "okay , you got to stop".
I always talk to him and let him know that is not right and it really bother me that he's wasting all the stuff.
So now, about his picture above I caught him playing the piano very carefully.When I went to praise him I found that he got Joshua's piano books out and I though it was so cute specially because he had it upside down.
They can't be totally naughty .They have to have their sweet side, to make us, mothers forget about the bad and focus in the good. :)
I love my little trouble maker .sigh


4 comments:
He is too cute! And he is always an angle at preschool (at least with me) :) He must be storing up his energy for home ;)
What a funny little one. He is so cute! In class on Sunday he was a total cute kid.
That is such a cute photo. Man, all that trouble makes me really want to have kids of my own! My sister has the same kind of horror stories with her two boys. Her oldest girl almost never got into trouble but her boys can wreck havoc.
It's amazing what kids can think up. That Tyler is so adorable, though.
We miss you guys. It's great to stay posted this way. Tell Joshua that Titus says 'hello'.
Post a Comment