Well, I know that many of you know that I'm in a diet, and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it will be. Like my friend Rachel I want to post a before and after picture , but it's going to be a while because I still have to loose another 22 pounds.
I will skip holidays like thanksgiving and Christmas , maybe Halloween , when I say "skip" that means I will not be in the diet for the holidays, that's why it will take longer. I'm very strong about this, so far I cheated one time only , when Jason baked chocolate chip cookies, and I ate one, sigh. It tasted gross, to sweet.
I know they are yummy but right now I'm not a big fan of sweets.
The diet is working very well, so far a couple people notice that I have been loosing weight.Someone from church ,a Neighboor, and my self of course :) .I have lost 6 pounds (in a week and a half) and I'm very happy!!
I have to say that I have more energy which means not need for a nap, my kitchen is clean!! and most most of the house too.
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


6 comments:
Good job Paola! And so happy for the new post! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the "after" picture since I don't get to see you in real life anymore :(
I love how much energy you have when you are eating right and losing weight! It's so great and it makes you want to keep doing good.
Good luck - you can do it!
Good for you Paola! Te deseo lo mejor!!
And you look really hot!
YOu go Girly!
Good Luck Paola! Your beautiful regardless of how much you weigh. You better not lose you sence of humor while your shedding pounds. Love you!
WOOOHOOO! Go Paola Go Paola! I am having a hard to getting inspired myself so I will just be your cheerleader for now!
Post a Comment