I been lasy since I have facebook right now, you now as everything new I get really excited. I got a new cellphone that I'm very excited and happy about it , it's the Blackberry Curve , It has so many things in it , that I spent quality time trying to figure it out the features.A lot of positives, the only bad thing the reception , but who cares right? as long it's cool , and I can show off :)
Just kidding , I love the phone.
We been doing a lot this summer but locally , and one more time I feel blessed to live in a town like Davis, where the kids can have fun without the expenses.We ride our bikes to a park has plum , peaches and fig trees, and anyone can go and pic fruit. It's so nice to go there once in a while. then we go to the pool (Manor) that's been remodeled and it's fun for the kids , they have a water Park.The fun thing about it , there is always someone that I know at the pool.
play dates and busy always busy,
I'll post pictures later , I haven't been talking any pictures lately I still have to post puctures on the Relief Society blog from the 4th of July breakfast.
Have a nice summer! summer is fun whatever you are!
and you guys keep updating too!
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment