I know It was a week ago from last Saturday the 26th and I'm kind of late at posting as I thought I would , but here are some pictures from our own way of celebrating him. First of all we went to downtown Sacramento on a bus from Davis, to take the light rail to Folsom , our plan was to go all the way to the station in Folsom and see downtown there but in my way there I saw the outlets in Folsom and I couldn't resist so we stopped there. Which I totally regret now, because shopping without money is not fun , plus my husband hates shopping. Okay! let's go back to Tyler's b-day the reason for this post.
He enjoyed it in his own little way, oh and the reason why we had that little trip is beacuse my little T-rex loves trains, but "real ones" with real engines.
We came back , we had cupcakes and sang and then we went to church and enjoyed "game night". He was so excited that He ate a cupcake on my way to get the candle. I'm such a good Mom that I let him eat as much as he wanted too.: )


No comments:
Post a Comment