Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy, busy..

I think it's because of summer..I know that we still in spring , but it feel like summer.I feel bad that I haven't post a lot.We are having fun with a little pool in the backyard and some friends are coming over regularly to stick their feet in the water.I should take pictures,next time I guess.
I have a lots of projects that I have to get done , finish reading a book,finish decorating my bedroom get read of a whole bunch of toys by having a garage sale, get a season pass for the pool, clean( job never ends),laundry(never ends) working in baby H Album , etc. I guess some stuff never end.Anyway, all that and more.I'm glad that my favorites TV shows are coming to an end so I can cancel cable and spend time in something different.
Ok I have go back into my busy life..sigh

No comments: