Monday, April 14, 2008

Sinus Infection

Yesterday at church I had to give a talk and I wasn't feeling so well .Maybe 10 min before getting up I started having a headache , so bad that I could not add anymore to my talk making it really short .I feel bad because Jason's talk was 30 minutes and then the Bishop got up and have to gave a little something to share just to fill the period space.Well I can't think when I have a headache or when is too late . I still have this sinus problem that gave me headaches until I take something , but I can't wait to get back on track , being sick sucks.I would not write anymore for now since I want to rest a little bit.

1 comment:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I feel your pain! I just got over a sinus infection. Until you have had one, it is impossible to know how nasty they are! Get better so we can go do a girl's night out! Sue w.