Monday, April 21, 2008

Again???


For the 3rd time , he's done it again, this time is really bad. I did not take pictures of the other 2 times when he grab a package of brown sugar and spread it all over Hannah's room , the second time he did it with baby cereal , now is flour a big package of maybe 4 pounds my vacuum clogged 2 times trying to get this out and there still everywhere in the second floor.I took all his trains away and I told him that it's not nice what he did.He wasn't very sad when I took his trains away , but what else can I do? I know put a lock in the pantry , that's for sure!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my word, Rae would not be alive right now if she ever did that!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

That is hilarious!! In a very short time this will be a very favorite picture! A picture is worth a 1000 words, hopefully not all bad words! Maybe he will be a famous cook someday.

Anonymous said...

When I first saw that picture I thought it was paint! Thank heaven's it was something that could be cleaned. Did you ever get it all out? It will be great story to tell to his dates when he gets older.

Pao said...

Nope still there, we got most of it out. The only problem , my vacuum have problems right now(wonder why)I have to take it apart and clean everything inside hopefully works.This mess will be a expensive one if we have to replace the new vacuum.And I did run out of words to describe this mess.If I look at the possitive side I'm glad It wasn't paint!

Anonymous said...

Tyler you are the man!

Gehmlich's said...

I can't believe that's the THIRD time. I really hope that doesn't happen to me.