Thursday, February 14, 2008

strep throat

Been sick sucks, specially when you have little people that depend on you. So I had influenza and strep throat , my doctor told me to stay away from people for 24 hours since I took my first antibiotic which was last night. Thanks goodness that Jason came home early yesterday from work and that he stay home today to take care of me and the kids , I don't know why when I get sick I get double sick.
I been having so many health problems since last year , but the good side is that everything is treatable.
Valentine's Day Party


I want to mention really quickly that the Valentine's party turn out really good, beside we were out of music at first, but thanks to brother Bohen and brother Papa for playing for us and Brother Bohen for teaching the ballroom dance I don't know if you knew but around 5:00 pm Tyler fell while playing and split his inside lip and Jason had to rush to the E.R not leaving time to finish the last minute details.Thank you everyone for showing us your sweet moves! and Thank you for your consideration and patience and sweet spirit. I had a blast!

1 comment:

Hcurly said...

I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! That's terrible that you're sick! The flu and strep throat??? Either one of those would make you feel miserable enough but you got both??? You poor thing! I'm glad Jason is home to help out. I wish I were closer to help too!!! It's the worst when Mamma's sick. Feel better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!