Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday to a bright boy!!!

I can't imagine my life without you ... I brought you in my tummy all the way from Chile to the States.We are learning together and everyday our love grows bigger and bigger.

I love you because you fill my life with so many blessings , just being you makes me so happy I can't ask for more.

I thank Heavenly Father for let me raise this beautiful child with a beautiful soul, smart enough to instruct me in something I did not know.I believe in you and the positive influence and power that you can bring to peoples life;



I'll love you forever,

I'll like you for always,

As long as I'm living

My baby you'll be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you
mommy forever
Joshua

Ashley said...

Aw, Happy Birthday! When is he getting baptized?

Pao said...

He's gatting baptized Friday the 7th at 6:00 at the stake center, everyone is invited!