Oh my! This is what happens in seconds.While I'm doing laundry I did turn around to fill up the washing machine and I turn back, and there they were ...My camara was set in night vision( I had to be quick) that's why the poor quality of the pictures, no time to set it up,I had to get those "permanent markers" away from their faces , their clothes and my bed..which non of them escape.Now whose fault is it? Hannah? hmmm..If you can see the drawing looks very similar..But I caught them both with the markers in their hands..So, time out for both of them , and they get to be in my blog. Now you tell me , What do you think?
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


5 comments:
I LOVE 2 YEAR OLDS!!!!!! :)
HaHaHaHaHa
LOL, you are going to have your hands full with these two! Blaise and Rae work together to cause trouble too! I bet Hannah started it and then Tyler thought "oh, she's a baby so if she is doing that I must be able to do it too".
If you look at the pictures...
They are both holding the markers with their right hands... meaning they are both right handed... So it would be impossible for Hannah to draw on her own right arm unless she had help... Tyler drew on his left arm. Tyler is guilty!
LOL, me encanta lo traviesos que los chicos pueden ser!!seguro que en ese momento te agarraste la cabeza,pero dentro de un tiempo sera una de las mejores memorias,DISFRUTALAS!!
Ahh! your x-mas village is beautiful!! I love it!!
Post a Comment