Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Birthday



Thank your so much for the sweet emails and the phonecalls on my birthday, it made it a really special day.I got so many calls I beated the record.Usually people forget about birthdays, I mean I do , but I always remember later and then I give a call , that's one of my bad habits(better later than never).Anyways as a new year resolution It will be to remember people's birthday, I know that a big thing for me to remember.

On my b-day I got materials to make my own pair of earrings..a handcraft and personalized journal (Thank you Donna!), my good friend Analia gave me a gift card for chilis (yum)and I got 2 beautiful b-day cards that meant so much to me , Thank you Grandma Darlene and Analia! I love people..friends, family..they bring so much to my life.Jason got me an icecream cake from Baskin Robins.That I finish today,with help of course.Now I'll be going back on my crazy diet, that I made that up all by myself.It's call "eating smart".

2 comments:

jessica said...

Happy Birthday Paola!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday! I think I saw it in the RS announcements, but never got to tell you. Sounds like it was a good one!