Saturday, October 13, 2007

Joshua doesn't read my blog so it's okay if I write about him here,
He said 2 thing today that makes me laugh but I have to hold it because he thinks I'm making fun of him,
1.Today(At McDonalds) Me:"I need to check this toy and see if it's from China could have some lead "
Him:(reading in the back)"Let me look mama, oh no, don't worry it's made in McDonalds"
2.Him:"Let me take a picture of you guys kissing , oops!no batteries , Dad can you get me a skinny AA battery?" (instead of a AAA)
I love those silly comments to bad I have to hide lo laugh.When Jason ask me , what happened I
have to say I'll tell you later , but then I forgot. So If I post this he'll read it .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I do read them... what else am I supposed to do here at work... work?