Sunday, August 26, 2007

Craziness!!





We were bored of being here without any excitement going on so I grabed my 3 kids and went to Southern Ca. last tuesday. I know , It was crazy , never done it by myself with them .The travel wasn't bad..it was better than I expected .It just being with them without a schedule was kind of adventure that I won't repeat, specially because I have just two hands and 3 little fellas to take care of.The best part of all , was going to my friend house , I always have a blast with her, we went to Zuma beach , and the day was fabulous, not to hot not too cold just perfect.The kids were so good there I can tell that they were having fun and no "fuzzyness , tantrums and I'm tired ", My little baby girl ate so much sand that she pooped sand for like 2 days. lol.

Ja's Mother threw a b-party for H while we were there, we went to chuckie cheeses. Little T-rex knew how it work , he would come back to our table and said , "give me more money".Doesn't seem to me that we were gone for 5 days it seems less , but it's good to be back home !!

No comments: