Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We had a crazy weekend again.. Jason's brother and his fiance and my little nephew came to visit again this weekend what a surprise..this time they stayed longer ..The kids had a blast with their cousin , we did six flags again , what a great place , and more than great is such a big place , I've been there 5 times already since we got the passes and I still haven't seen everything.I'm so glad that we got the annual passes.On Sunday, we went to Church and was a relaxing day for everyone.We took Mason to Church with us and we had all 4 kids for the meetings and I could feel the looks of people staring at us like , wow ...they have 4 little kids , specially people that who don't know us..I still get a lots of "compliments " like ,You have your hands full , or like your kids are so cute. I just love people taking to me , not matter what they say and to be honest I like to say things to people too , like ...how do you do it with all those kids...lol
or like wow...When is the baby due ..and somebody said ..I'm not pregnant..oops! When I was brand new from Chile and I was trying so hard to learn the language , I made so many mistakes trying to say something and it came out the wrong way...many times into a bad word , just because I didn't know.So if you ever hear me saying something inapropiate , very quietly let me know. By now after 7 and a half years living here I totally know what bad words and bad questions means so ....hopefully I'm cool with that.I didn't know what to write so it came to my mind talk about this just to blog .By the way I'm still don't have time to relax at home ...I want to slow down ...but is so much to do.

No comments: