Well, today I heard some weird sounds in lola's cage, I looked thru my window and I saw a litle creature moving , I freaked out! I went outside screaming , "Lola had babies.." Joshua was all excited ..can I hold them?? I'm like , no! I went nuts..(only for 5 minutes)They were 6 of them there, I did count them like 3 times just to make sure..they were no more ...after I recover of my "I don't know what to do"..I made a little house for them so that way they can be warm, just untill my husband got home with a proper house for them ...He's the expert , I didn't know anything about them , but I'm learning . What a wonderful experience , they are so tiny and they keep Joshua so busy...Even better...
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


2 comments:
dang those bunnies are ugly hahaha j there so cute awww i want cant wait to c u in like trese hours
katie
thanks kB They are much bigger now, and yes I think they are Ugly hehehe...
Post a Comment