No ...no...not thinking about more babies ...is our new pet , her name is Lola ...(she was a show girl...remember that song?)Jason called me on the phone and left a message saying : Hey , I have a question for you but I'll ask you later , I love you ,bye. When I got the message like 3 hours later , I called him back and I asked him what is your question and he said , doesn't matter right now seriously I'll ask you when I see you at home(tricky). I'm like okay. When I saw him waking towards the door with a big box I was, what is he bringing home . A pet of course I wonder why he didn't want to tell me, but is sweetest bunny rabbit I ever seen. The kids are crazy about her .Joshua is totally hands on the pet , he feeds her ,and he make sure that she has water and all the stuff .He better do.
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


1 comment:
What the heck?! You guys got a rabbit? I didn't get to talk to you enough on Sunday! :) Looks like fun at Six Flags. We are here in Blythe - a little bored and hot already but Rae is having fun. See ya in a few weeks!
Post a Comment