Last night around 2:00 a.m. Joshua woke up crying I thought it was a nightmare , but he told me that he had a really big toothache.I told him :" well that happened because you are been eating a lot of candies" (The night before he ate a whole bunch , but he usually is not aloud).
I looked at his teeth and I found that it wasn't a toothache , there is a molar coming out! poor guy and I thought he was done with his baby teeth. :(
You know how sometimes I've seen parents being so proud of their babies when they are little because they have a whole bunch of teeth ( even if that is not my case,because my kids get their teeth when they are almost a year old) I thought It was funny,that Joshua still have teeth coming out when he should be loosing his baby teeth. Anyhow, he lost so far 2 teeth and another is being loose for 2 months already (I think we need to do something about that :))May be I'll sit in his head and get my pliers and pull it off, lol.
Finally "I applied baby orajel" and he felt much better..and Tylenol ...
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


1 comment:
I'm still teething. My wisdom teeth are still coming in (they've been coming in for like 5 years now) But today the one on the right has been hurting a lot!! Now I know how our kids feel!
Post a Comment