I drove for Joshua's field trip last week . I had 5 kids in my car. I had 3 Girls sitting in the back seats. They were so wild ( at least 2 of them) , I don't know who stared the whole thing.The first thing that they said was , "L" has a crush on "C"...and that was kind of acceptable , I guess for 1st graders , the next was "L" has a crush in her pen... :( wo wo...did I hear well? or its just my imagination however, I just felt so bad for the little girl was being bullied , I told the other 2 girls ...It's unaceptable that you guys at your age use that kind of language , they totally ignored me , I forgot to tell the teacher, bummer .At the end I was so exhausted that I didn't want to deal with anything . I have 5 points about this experience:
1. I know that I would not become a teacher.
2.It's incredible what kids learn at school (Thinking about Home school anyone?)
3.I still believe that Girls are different than Boys (of course they are, can't you see???)Even if I can't change people minds and they can't change mine.: )
4.I learned , not matter what you teach to your child at home they are not bubble proof at school , they'll learn the letters and they'll learn (from other and maybe from their own house) much , much more...
5.Just keep strong , don't give up! keep teaching your child good principles , they will always remember your words and sometimes or most of the time they will choose the right.
Love ya all!
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment