Monday, February 19, 2007

I want to be like him




Tyler is copying a lot of his big brother , he just want to do whatever his brother does so here we are at the Fishing tackle & Boat show in San Francisco .Each of them got to fish for their own fish , that we got to keep and eat it later ,and they don't know about it.Tyler saw his big bro carrying the fish everywhere and then he want it to hold it .The only problem was that he didn't want to let go and he was conforting the fish like it was his baby , he kissed the fish yuck! I was freacking out and then I told Jason , take that fish away from tyler! he didn't want to let go , he run away from us with the fish , besides people were laughing, he hid behind someone very still I couldn't even see him .I'm a very shy person and I don't want to get the attention but this kid got everyones eyes on him , and I was like I had it! ok kid put the fish back in the bag and let's go! It was so cute though :)

No comments: