Saturday, January 06, 2007

Where are the boys?

The boys stayed at home. Joshua was so tired from the long day so he went to bed and T-Rex was so tired too .Jason's grandfather from Utah offer to watch the boys while we went to the party, we danced a lot ..I just to be a very good dancer before I got married but , there is not very many opportunities to got out and dance , anyways, at the wedding reception there was a D.J .So I grab jason and I said let's go and dance , he was very willing to do it , at the 3rd song he said I need to go and take my jacket off , and I said ok , and then was the last time I saw him.
I guess he was tired..and...ummm..I don't know I looked for him everywhere I guess he didn't want to dance jejeje and I had a blast with Jason's Family at the party It was great , we had fun .

No comments: