So I was talking on the phone the other time with Joshua's doctor and all of a sudden Joshua was listening to my conversation ( which is odd, seriously he doesn't care). He heard me say that he was going to see his doctor about his ears, and then,after I hang up >he came up to me and said..Is Tyler having problems with his ears?? I'm like.. no..It's for you , and he replied, Why Mama? well , we think that maybe you weren't hearing very well, and then he said: so , What are they going to do to me? and I sarcasticly said , well they think that you can't hear because you ears are too small , so they going to give you bigger hears so that way you can hear better and then his eyes almost pop out, and then he goes Do they have Glow-in -the dark ones?? He totaly new that I was teasing him, we laugh a lot
2 comments:
THAT is so funny! He was going to get the coolest kind they had.
HAHAHAHA! That's awesome. I wonder what this world would look if everything that got fixed with our bodies turned into glow-in-the-dark. I would probably look like a walking bonfire.
By the way, I love what you did with this place (meaning your website). It looks great!
Post a Comment