




Pumpkin Patch adventures !!!!
After they came back from their fish trip adventure, we went to impossible acres it was fun and the kids were so good well, just Tyler at the end decided that he want to grab some rocks and trow it to the animals which of course we didn't allowed.I don't know what going on in his little mind at first when we got there he was kissing the miniatures goats and he was huging all the other animals and kissing them very gentle and at the end I guess he decide it was time to go .Never know with him.Joshua was looking for the perfect pumpkin without any imperfections he didn't care about the size.So we let him just whatever he wanted and he was very happy , that's a good thing.We rode in a farm truck around and at the end of the ride the truck went thru the corn field and one kid fell off the truck into the corn field (I couldn't even see him) and his Dad didn't even react and everyone yelled "stop the truck"and It was so funny that everyone stared to laugh (include me of course) and his Dad .The kid was like 5 years old and it wasn't like a big fall because the truck was going very slow so, don't think that I'm a careless person ...It was funny really..


No comments:
Post a Comment