
Ok it happened again ! I lost everything , I'll try to remember what I was writting about and I know Cheryl told me about firefox, but I haven't tried it yet. Anyways , Hannah is two weeks old today , She's is such a good baby She's great. Jason was telling me today that he's going crazy with all the pink in the house..and I'm like ..get over and get used to it..! jajaja...I guess he's is going to get used to it for a long time ..until She's all growing up and out of the house...anyways ...may be there is to much pink here, but is one of my favorite colors...what can I say...Here is a picture I took like 15 minutes ago of Hannah wearing a pink sleeper and in her pink cosleeper...jajaja...


3 comments:
What a great picture of Hannah!! Are you happy with the co-sleeper? I think she looks a lot like Joshua in this picture. She's so beautiful!
What a cutie! I've never seen her that awake! :) Where did you get your co-sleeper and how much was it? I still need to get that boppy cover for you - I'm gonna go through more baby stuff today and maybe I will find it.
It was a present from Jason's Boss, It was $150.00 at Mother and baby source.But they had it at Toys r us for $129.00.The brand is armsreach, and yes I love it !
Post a Comment