Yesterday we went to the mall in Fairfield, I know I'm crazy because it was 109 degrees but I was bored and I felt doing something different , of course, my dear husband followed my lead.For some reason I thought it will be nicer as we got close to the coast but it was the same as here , and the mall was hotter than my own little apartment..buuuu.But I got a new pair of shoes :) yeap! and it make my day (I forgot to tell that I love shoes...!! ).I don't know when was the last time I got new shoes , maybe like 4 months ago...that's a long time for me ...We let the kids ride the carousel at the mall , It was Tyler's first time and he was screaming !!! he was so excited..that he wanted to go again..It was so funny because they were on the second level and ..he was yelling Mama, Mama, it was so cute..So I guess it was fun for them too. Joshua brought his coins to the mall thinking that he could buy a cool toy (dinosaur of course)but there weren't any toy stores inside of the mall, (too bad for him)but the carousel make his day too.Jason had a good time too.
Anyways, it was really hot and I did not have problems walking around but when I got back home I had this horrible headache ...that of course went away after I turn my air conditioning on.Hopefully your day was much cooler than ours. Sorry I didn't take any pictures , I forgot my camera, bummer.
Day 3 - Lasaune & Interlaken, Switzerland
12 years ago


1 comment:
Here's my comment I said I'd leave :) Hopefully I'll keep up on my blog - unlike you!
Post a Comment